Looking for something different? We are a motorcycle friendly house. If you are traveling by motorcycle, check out our guided tours.
Local guides with much experiance will show you the hidden roads and places that are not shown in any book or tourist guide. Join us in our trips. We have started this kind of tours in 2016, Pansion Begic offers guided motorcycle tours through picturesque roads in the Dalmatian hinterland and on the well-known winding coastal road.
Pansion Begic will guide you trough the beautiful nature of Dalmatia and show you parts you will never see on typical route guides. You will drive to different locations by the coast or in the Dalmatian hills. The start and finish point is at Pansion Begic where you have your accommodation. All tours are on normal roads. Depending on your skill level, Pansion Begic will choose the best one for you.
- Bike: personal bike
- Terrain: asphalt
- Mileage: 800 kilometers / 498 miles
- Daily rides: 120 to 250 kilometers / 75 to 156 miles
- Meals: breakfasts
- Secure parking
- Helps for technical problems
- Starts and ends in Omiš, Croatia
- Tour information and plans from the guide
- Ride to Sibenik via the mountains back to Omis
- A trip to the Vran mountain and the Blidinje Lake
- Viewing the Red and Blue Lake of Imotski
- 6 nights’ accommodation
5 riding days in English The organizer also speaks: Croatian, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak Group size: Maximum of 7 participants Airport transfer available:
Split Airport (€ 60 per person)