Looking for something different? We are a motorcycle friendly house. If you are traveling by motorcycle, check out our guided tours.
Local guides with much experiance will show you the hidden roads and places that are not shown in any book or tourist guide. Join us in our trips. We have started this kind of tours in 2016, Pansion Begic offers guided motorcycle tours through picturesque roads in the Dalmatian hinterland and on the well-known winding coastal road.
Pansion Begic will guide you trough the beautiful nature of Dalmatia and show you parts you will never see on typical route guides. You will drive to different locations by the coast or in the Dalmatian hills. The start and finish point is at Pansion Begic where you have your accommodation. All tours are on normal roads. Depending on your skill level, Pansion Begic will choose the best one for you.
- Bike: personal bike
- Terrain: asphalt
- Mileage: 800 kilometers / 498 miles
- Daily rides: 120 to 250 kilometers / 75 to 156 miles
- Meals: breakfasts
- Secure parking
- Helps for technical problems
- Starts and ends in Omiš, Croatia
- Tour information and plans from the guide
- Ride to Sibenik via the mountains back to Omis
- A trip to the Vran mountain and the Blidinje Lake
- Viewing the Red and Blue Lake of Imotski
- 6 nights’ accommodation
5 riding days in English The organizer also speaks: Croatian, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak Group size: Maximum of 7 participants Airport transfer available:
Split Airport (€ 60 per person)
Pansion Begic offers accommodation in a family own pension with three stars with a long tradition. They have standard double rooms or single rooms with breakfast included in the price. The hotel has eight double rooms, partially renovated and neatly furnished, minibar, shower / WC, and balcony with sea view. They also have four single rooms, partially renovated and well-furnished, minibar, shower / WC, SAT-TV and located on the park side. Guests are offered a barbecue for common use. Various water sports are offered on the beach. Parking on the property is free. Prior reservation is required. Wi-Fi internet is available for free.
For bikers that come individually, Pansion Begic always provides secure parking. Since the people at Pansion Begic are also bikers in the house, they can help in most cases of technical problems. The trips start at Pansion Begic and also end there. You will do one-day trips to different locations. Some of them are Imotski, Knin, Sibenik, Split, Blidinje Lake, Usce Neretve / Ploce, and Trilj.
One of the highlights is the coast road to Sibenik and then via the mountains back to Omis. Pansion Begic will also show you the mountains of Dalmatia, guide you to see the Red and Blue Lake of Imotski, enjoy the waterfalls of Kravica, or visit the kings city of Knin. One of the specials is also a trip to the Vran mountain and the Blidinje Lake in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
For driving motorcycle in Croatia, you need a regularly registered bike. For the tour, Pansion Begic recommends minimum 500 ccm. If you need a small bike service, they can organize this for you with their partners.
- You need a regularly registered bike. For this tour, Pansion Begic recommends a minimum of 500 ccm.
- You need a driving license A category.
- You need an ECE-confirmed helmet and a green insurance card.
- can ride for 2-3 hours
- minimal riding experience
- assistance required
- comfortable with curves and leans
- basic experience with unsurfaced roads
- short distance ascents and descents
- can ride for 3-4 hours
- average riding experience
- little assistance required
- comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- average experience with unsurfaced roads
- steep ascents and descents
- can ride for 5-6 hours
- extensive riding experience
- assistance on demand (if required)
- experienced with riding a variety of motorcycles
- comfortable with any terrain and weather conditions
Kristijan (35) is the director of the company. He was born and lived in Germany for quite a long time and then returns to Croatia. He drives since 2000. Over the year, he makes about 20,000 – 25,000 kilometers in Croatia and the countries around. He was a few times on the Grobnik racetrack. Currently, he is driving a Suzuki GSX-R1000. He knows nearly every street in Split and around 200 kilometers. Kristijan speaks perfect German, English, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, some Italian, and some French.
Pansion Begic is located in Duce, a small village near Split. They are only a few meters away from the sandy beach. Since they have a central position in Dalmatia, you can visit many interesting places in short time.
Duće-Rogač is a small Dalmatian coastal town that is unlikely to be found in larger tourist guides or catalogs. About 20 kilometers south of Split and only two kilometers before Omiš, the small seaside resort is nestled in a unique landscape between the mighty Biokovo Mountains and numerous beautiful bays with sandy beaches.